Where would be the best place to look for regulations regarding moving money from one Title III category to another (for example, from supplies to other)?  Do we need to notify our Title III rep if we need to do this?






Sally Jackson

Dir. of Assessment and Institutional Research

Dir. for Student Success

Briar Cliff Univ.

153 Heelan

3303 Rebecca St.

Sioux City, IA 51104