From: US Department of Education Title III List Server [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jackson, Sally
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 03:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: moving money between budget categories

Where would be the best place to look for regulations regarding moving money from one Title III category to another (for example, from supplies to other)?  Do we need to notify our Title III rep if we need to do this?

Thanks,

Sally

Sally Jackson

Dir. of Assessment and Institutional Research

Dir. for Student Success

Briar Cliff Univ.

153 Heelan

3303 Rebecca St.

Sioux City, IA 51104

712.279.5280

The information contained in this email is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipients named above. This message may be privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader and/or actual recipient of this message is not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you received this document in error, and that any review dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by email and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank You.