________________________________

From: US Department of Education Title III List Server
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Richardson,
Carole
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 12:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Grant extension

Hi everyone,
In addition to wondering about the forms needed for an extension
request, I'm also curious to know if there are specific criteria that
must be met in order to qualify for an extension, and how and when an
institution will be notified of approval of that extension. Anybody know
the answers?
Thanks.

Dr. Carole Richardson
Director, Special Projects
Central Michigan University
Academic Affairs
Warriner 312
Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858
Phone: 989-774-7217
Fax: 989-774-1408
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail message.