Carole,

We applied for and received an extension last year. One important thing
is that you have to use the money left in your budget to pay for things
you originally planned, no new ideas. The other important thing is that
you need to get the request in and approved before your grant expiration
date, which I imagine is Sept. 30. If you'd like, I could fax you a copy
of our extension request and response letter (assuming I can find them.
Our Title III director left - but I think I have these in the file.)

Beth McNally, Academic Grants Officer
Marietta College
215 Fifth Street
Marietta, Ohio 45750