Hi Val and all..

My aplologies.
The link has now changed to
http://www.cs.uwc.ac.za/~kmoemedi/index.php?phaseno=1&pageno=1

Thank you all!
Kate

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 5:53 PM, Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
SignWriting List
April 21, 2010

Hello Kate from South Africa!
Thank you for this message, and for your hard work, using SignWriting to make an Avatar move...it is impressive work.

I hope List members who know ASL signs will test the Avatar software and give Kate feedback. I will be one of the testers...

Soooo...Kate....I went to:

http://172.16.39.29/index.php?phaseno=1&pageno=1

and my Firefox tried to load the web page. But the connection timed out. So I tried other browsers, and they timed out too...

So I am unable to access the site at this time...

Maybe your site is just busy? I will try again later....

Val ;-)