This is what I have been waiting for! :-D

Only problem that I seem to be having is that I don't want to receive any notice that says "Your message dated such and such with subject "such and such" has been successfully distributed to the SW-L list (161 recipients)." I've set it to no acknowledgements and still get it. *sigh*

Adam