From: Karla Phillips
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 11:41 AM
To: Stacy Wyman
Subject: FW: 2010 grant deadline

HI Stacy,
I'm  still on old title III list serve,but wasn't aware there was a Title III competition this year.  Do you know?  Are we going to try for one if there is?  I have some resource information that we gathered when we were going to write one before that might be helpful if we do  have the opportunity to go for it again.
Karla