Steve and Val,
     I tried to export from SignPuddle but I didn't get the expect
results.  The SBML export send the headers of the articles in the
litterature puddle.  I know that my program may be one of the first
trying to read information exported from it in a long while and some
changes have been made.
     Also do you have any tips for using the SignText from SignMail?
     Will BSW be your main means of exchange between programs in the
future?  I don't have BSW implemented yet.  I hope to change over to
ISWA 2010 first.

Thanks for your help
--

Jonathan Duncan