Hello Valerie, Steve ... sw-list,

A minute ago I tried to "Load message into SignText" - The idea is the
following. While still looking for feedback how to write a perfect DGS
marriage greeting card I got feedback from a DEAF expert in Munich. Now I
tried to rewrite my fist attempt but when I pushed the line "Load message
into SignText"  the SignText programm opened but the signs do not show up
properly as I expected - and as they did before. I tried refresh twice -
nothing worked.

Has there been a change in the software that we cannot use documents from a
month ago or do I have to change anything on my computer?

All the best

Stefan