Adam Frost wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">The SignMail feature needs to be updated to work correctly again, which includes the 'Load Message in SignText' link. But with so many things going on, I don't see it being worked on within the next few months. If you know how SignMail reads the URL, you can edit it so that it will work correctly. But I wouldn't suggest it unless you really need it because it can be boring work. If you want, I can show you how to do it though.

Adam

On May 28, 2010, at 12:43 PM, Charles Butler wrote:

I have had the same difficulty, and I'm working solely off the web.

Charles Butler

From: Stefan Wöhrmann <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri, May 28, 2010 3:41:10 PM
Subject: Load message into SignText

Hello Valerie, Steve ... sw-list,

A minute ago I tried to "Load message into SignText" - The idea is the following. While still looking for feedback how to write a perfect DGS marriage greeting card I got feedback from a DEAF expert in Munich. Now I tried to rewrite my fist attempt but when I pushed the line "Load message into SignText"  the SignText programm opened but the signs do not show up properly as I expected - and as they did before. I tried refresh twice - nothing worked.

Has there been a change in the software that we cannot use documents from a month ago or do I have to change anything on my computer?

All the best

Stefan