Thanks to all of you who helped me fix this bug.
The new version is downloadable from Download SignWriter Studio Beta 4.2

Please find more bugs  :-)

Jonathan

On 02/05/2010 5:46 PM, Adam Frost wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">I just updated my PC to Windows 7. Very exciting to take a look at SignWriter Studio. I did run into something that I don't know what really happened. I guess I crashed it like you asked. Ha! I was in SignEditor and I clicked on Add Symbol. I typed "Middle hinge" and was returned with an error saying "Could not find file 'C:\Program Files\SignWriter Studio\TVFavoriteSymbols.xml'." Now I can't open SignEditor without that message coming up even when I have reinstalled the program.

Adam