May 26, 2010

Hi Adam -
When I read that sign, I see the flat five hand palm touching my chest, and then it moves forward diagonal right and then the handshape that is like holding the reigns of a horse, palm to the ground, and then there is a wrist rotation back towards the chest and around and then the hand moves forward a little...is that what you meant to write? smile looks great to me -

And everyone - you have no idea how exciting this is - we have some new software to announce later that I know will change history - SignWriting, for reading and writing for everyday use (smile), will spread now to more and more people because of the software development that we are doing...

So we will share all this with you in the coming weeks -

There are nothing but smiles here -

Val ;-)