Hello Valerie, Steve ... sw-list,

A minute ago I tried to "Load message into SignText" - The idea is the following. While still looking for feedback how to write a perfect DGS marriage greeting card I got feedback from a DEAF expert in Munich. Now I tried to rewrite my fist attempt but when I pushed the line "Load message into SignText"  the SignText programm opened but the signs do not show up properly as I expected - and as they did before. I tried refresh twice - nothing worked.

Has there been a change in the software that we cannot use documents from a month ago or do I have to change anything on my computer?

All the best

Stefan