Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Adam Frost
Gesendet: Freitag, 28. Mai 2010 21:59
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: Load message into SignText

The SignMail feature needs to be updated to work correctly again, which includes the 'Load Message in SignText' link. But with so many things going on, I don't see it being worked on within the next few months. If you know how SignMail reads the URL, you can edit it so that it will work correctly. But I wouldn't suggest it unless you really need it because it can be boring work. If you want, I can show you how to do it though.

Adam