May 30, 2010

Hello Stefan!
Thanks for this question and the great photos. We have the same handshape relationships in ASL too...for lots of signs.

There are actually three points I would like to share with you ...

1. Did you know you can show the two hands intertwining? Here are two examples. See the little curved overlapping that shows they are intertwining. To create this in SignPuddle, place one handshape a little over the other one, and then use the small curved line for the "Simultaneous Movement"...the "Same-Time curved line" in Dynamics - to create the curve inside the circles...so now they really look like they are intertwining...