I'm hoping I am emailing this to the appropriate spot!  I would like to
join the Title III List Serv.  Thanks.

Angela Raby

Area Grant Writer

Office of Institutional Advancement

Mid-Plains Community College

1101 Halligan Drive Rm.302

North Platte, NE 69101

(308) 535-3687

"The young do not know enough to be prudent, and therefore they attempt
the impossible--and acheive it, generation after generation." Pearl S.
Buck

$ave on your printing costs by emailing me a digital copy of your
agenda, PPT presentation, or other PDFs or "hand-outs" the next time
you're having a meeting.

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views
or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Mid-Plains Community College. If you are
not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must
take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to
anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this
email in error.