June 6, 2010

On Jun 6, 2010, at 12:44 AM, Sandy Fleming wrote:
> I'd be quite happy to write stuff, but I don't really know how to use the latest SW software. I'll ask Maureen what sort of things she would like to have for the Southport workshop. Sandy

Hello Sandy -

Wonderful. Thank you for helping with the Southport workshop. And I just shipped two boxes yesterday to the UK too, one to Maureen and one to Suzanne, so with all our focus, it should be a good workshop ;-)

And maybe other workshops can be presented in the UK, in other areas too. I received an email from someone asking if a workshop could be held in Wales, so there seems to be interest...

Regarding using SignPuddle...it is pretty easy...

---

To add individual signs into the BSL Dictionary:

1. Go to:
http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/index.php?ui=1&sgn=59

2. Scroll down and click on the Register, or Login button on the far left bottom.

3. Once you are registered and logged in, click on the SignMaker Icon on the left.