June 6, 2010

Hello Everyone!

Some List members have multiple addresses signed up on the List, and when our List was moved automatically to the new Listserve software, it became confusing for a lot of us - including me.... I still need to read the administrative manual for list managers and I haven't done it yet ...smile...

So here is how to delete a second email address. Think of each email address like a separate account. When you delete one address, the other one on the List is not affected...

Go to:
http://listserv.valenciacc.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SW-L&A=1

1. Type in the email address you want to delete.

2. Then scroll down. Click on the Leave SW-L button.

That's it!  See attached screen capture.