2. Once you have chosen A4, do your work. And before you print your document, choose Page Setup if you have that choice on your computer. Here is a screen capture of my Page Setup on my Mac. You can see I chose A6 at 50% scale. It may be that on your computer, with your printer drivers and Page Setup, you can choose A5. I hope so. And try to find the place where you can type in 50% or 75 % or whatever scale works for your printer - you may have to experiment a little to find the exact scale percentage you need...If this doesn't work I do not know what to tell you, i am sorry...

See attached screen capture...