June 2, 2010

Hello Nedelina and everyone!
Thanks for this message. I can imagine that Malta and Iceland both, are simply lovely and it would be a dream to be able to visit both places! I am so happy once again, that the volcano allowed you to go to Malta ;-))

Please post the "exact" web page where a person can join the SLLS - it if is open to all, then there is no problem posting that web page, and I would like to join. I could not find the place to join on their web site. Many thanks.

I have not contacted the Bulgarian contact yet, but I promise I will ;-)

And no worries about your work with SignWriting in Iceland - there is no rush. We can help you here on the list any time you do have time to write some more.

 I did hear from the Deaf Icelandic signer you mention, and he told me he was just learning it and sounded a little shy, so I think it is just a matter of the two of you slowly taking one step at a time -

By the way, I placed the way I personally would write "FISKUR" in your Icelandic SignPuddle. There are several ways to write that sign:

Icelandic SignPuddle dictionary
http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/index.php?ui=1&sgn=0&sgn=131