Hello Valerie,

Siphiwe Tshabalala (born 25 September 1984) is a South African professional footballer. He scored the first goal of the 2010 FIFA World Cup against Mexico in the 55th minute, followed by an elaborately rehearsed celebration.

It has been so much fun to look at this “dance”

It should be fun to write it down – can you teach me how to write a complete body rotation ?

I understand that the arrow I used below is meant to indicate a circular movement of both hands following the same path or moving as a unit!