You can view animations of every handshape in the ISWA 2010:

SignWriting Symbol Lessons
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/iswa/

As you have already mentioned, there is also another way of writing Angle and Hinge handshapes developed by the Parkhursts from Spain, in their textbook SignoEscritura, that relates to Thumbs, rather than the center of the body. Stefan Woehrmann also presents this style of writing for German Sign Language, in his textbook on SignWriting, the SignWriting Handbook. Both books are in our SignWriting Shop online, and you can download the SignoEscritura textbook in both English and Spanish on the web, as you have already done I believe:

Stefan's textbook:
http://www.signwriting.org/germany/

Parkhurst's textbook SignoEscritura
http://www.signwriting.org/spain/spain.html

These are beautiful books and I feel honored that they have been written and have contributed greatly to the success of SignWriting. Thank you, Stefan, and Steve and Dianne Parkhurst, for these treasures...I look at your books in my office and feel so happy to see books written on SignWriting!

So i suggest, Dali, that you write whatever feels the best to you...we can read each other's documents with no problem, no matter which style you choose, because a white palm means facing the body in general and when we see the white palm, we know what you mean, no matter which side you place the fingers -

Many blessings!

Val ;-)