July 9, 2010

On Jul 8, 2010, at 11:13 PM, Dali balti wrote:
> second, if the wrong sign is written several times, so I have to repeat the same
> procedure as done above, and that's too boring for me, sorry for the term!!!!!!

Use the Replace Symbol again and again...by scrolling down to find the second sign you want to Replace, and click on the Orange Box to the left side of the second sign, and it will be replaced too...The Orange Box to the left of each sign, makes it possible to Replace that sign any time, with the sign that is sitting in the SignBox...