July 11, 2010

Hello Suzanne and Stefan!

I really like Stefan's writing the best, since it feels so good. It is exactly how it really looks in real life, with the finger truly on top of the nose - that is what we call "writing the position of contact" and it reads beautifully - thank you, Stefan -

But Suzanne, you wrote it well too, as Stefan mentioned. There are now four ways to write SISTER in your BSL dictionary - I added a few just to show you several options - scroll down to see them - feel free to delete any of them you do not want...

It is a pleasure to share -

Val ;-)

---------