On Jul 21, 2010, at 10:36 AM, Valerie Sutton wrote:

> Hi Adam!
> I love your blog in ASL in SignWriting, but I am new to blogging in general. How do I write a comment in ASL on your blog? Where is the SignText button on your blog? (sorry to be so new to this ;-))) I look forward to writing an ASL comment on your blog...I understand others are already doing it - I think that is sooo coool!
>
> http://frostvillage.com/blog/lang/ase/signwriting-can-now-be-in-comments-1352

Here are the instructions on how to write a comment in ASL on my blog:

1. Scroll down to the bottom of the page where the comment form is, and click on the link to SignText (circled in blue in the following pictures). If you are not registered on my blog, you can still comment. The form will look like this: