The only problem is that loading all the graphics symbols is slow, and it took a little time to write my short comment because it was slow to load the symbols in SignText, but we will be trying to make the blog work faster in the future.

What did I say? I tried to say with great excitement: "Wow, Adam, very cool! Val ;-)" and then the blog automatically stamped my blog comment with the date and time...Wed Jul 21 2010 @ 1:50 pm

THANK YOU, Adam for posting the first blog written directly in SignWriting on the web - Adam even created a video explaining in ASL how to post an article and then he wrote those instructions in ASL as well, based on the video - pretty impressive and a big job - so if you visit the web page, you can view the video and see the transcription of the video directly below it...

http://frostvillage.com/blog/lang/ase/signwriting-can-now-be-in-comments-1352

Val ;-)