July 24, 2010

> On Jul 22, 2010, at 7:35 AM, Trevor Jenkins wrote:
> Wow. Such a marvellous moment in Deaf history. None of you will want to see it but I'm doing a "happy dance" over this news. Perhaps now Deaf people will get the education  they deserve in their native language(s).

Hello Trevor and everyone in the UK!

I agree that this is a great moment in Deaf History. We all applaude the ICED conference decision...

But changing the topic a little bit -

Trevor, since you are in the UK...can you attend the SignWriting Workshop? And can you help us distribute this flyer to others in the UK? Please see attached -

Val ;-)