From: Adam Frost <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Mon, July 26, 2010 4:53:54 PM
Subject: Vertical Theme for the ASL section of my blog?

I have had several people say that they had a hard time knowing which way the
SignWriting was going. The main problem is because it is mixed with horizontal
and vertical. So I was wondering if making it a vertical theme would make it any
better. Here is a screen capture of the idea I have. Do you think it works
better or not?

Adam