Your website looks like a newspaper, so you have multiple articles, all of which are vertical in their columns, and distinct.  Else you have no way to lay out multiple items.  Your frames work fine with me.

Charles

From: Adam Frost <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Mon, July 26, 2010 4:53:54 PM
Subject: Vertical Theme for the ASL section of my blog?

I have had several people say that they had a hard time knowing which way the SignWriting was going. The main problem is because it is mixed with horizontal and vertical. So I was wondering if making it a vertical theme would make it any better. Here is a screen capture of the idea I have. Do you think it works better or not?

Adam