Hoi,
Yes, we are blessed to have archives.

Consider, archives are a function of having a language that is written. It preserves the work, the road we go to the moment when we will have many archives filled with exchanges in sign languages. This mailing list is likely to remain in English because English is very much a "lingua franca".

When people will research our archives in the future, they will learn how blessed we were with you Valerie. Not only do you tirelessly promote SignWriting, you even take care of issues like the one that has gone away about rejection notices.
Thank you Valerie!
        Gerard