August 17, 2010

Hello SignWriting List!

As you know, there will be a SignWriting Workshop for Writing BSL in Southport, Merceyside, UK on August 27th...

Suzanne Pach, the teacher of the workshop, has already prepared the most BEAUTIFUL printed lessons for the workshop participants, written in BSL - I am so impressed with her teaching and graphic abilities - I know the participants will really enjoy the workshop.

May I ask a favor of those who are in schools or Deaf organizations in the UK? Can you print and post this flyer in your department and in the student hallways? And please post this information on internet lists that you know too....We would be so grateful -

And I hope some of you can attend and register too - it is well worth it - you will receive so MANY materials... DVDs, three books from me, and so many written materials in BSL...

I have attached a PDF that can be printed plus workshop information is below as well - Many thanks! - Val ;-)