http://signbank.org/iswa
1 - Hands
2 - Movement
3 - Dynamics
4 - Head & Faces
5 - Body
6 - Detailed Location
7 - Punctuation

Category 3 should  probably be Dynamics & Timing.  It contains both types of symbols.  Dynamics symbols are for feeling.  Timing symbols are for alternative or simultaneous movement.

Category 4 should probably be Head & Faces because the SymbolGroups  were reordered in the ISWA 2010 so that the head symbols were the first in the category.

Val, we should probably make this consistent.  Which do you prefer?

Regards,
-Steve