-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Dienstag, 7. September 2010 00:31
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: AW: Cooling Down Dance by Suzanne Pach

SignWriting List
September 6, 2010

Smile - forget the arrows for one moment and only look at the right hand,
which is white palm so that it means it is facing us and the red color tells
us it is the right hand...but the thumb is on the wrong side - how can you
have the thumb of the right hand on the left side when the palm is facing
us?