-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Sonntag, 5. September 2010 23:27
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Cooling Down Dance by Suzanne Pach

SignWriting List
September 5, 2010

Suzanne Pach, the teacher of the SignWriting Workshop in the UK, which was
very successful, created this charming document for her students.

It is not written in any sign language...It just writes body movement.

Can you read it? smile

Thank you, Suzanne!

See attached:
Cooling Down Dance by Suzanne Pach