We chose over time to not write the hands parallel to the Front Diagonal Planes...even though we could technically do so, we found that sign languages can be written with hands on the Wall Plane and Floor Plane only, and then the added Movement Symbol on the Diagonal Planes would give the information of the diagonal plane...we have found that the Movement Symbol on the Diagonal is enough to make the sign readable for signers...

I do not know how this effects your research and use of SignWriting for your animated glove...if you want to use the above symbols in SignWriting for your programming that would be fine and I can help you further to understand them if you wish.

Please write again on the List to tell me your needs with your project -

SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages
http://www.SignWriting.org

SignPuddle