September 27, 2010

Great to see these photos. Thank you, Kelly Jo, for posting these. The slide presentation looks clear and well presented to me, Charles, and if you hadn't presented it at the conference, none of these people would even know about SignWriting, so thanks once again for presenting it to them.

I think it is amazing that KJ flew all the way from Canada to Ohio!

The telephone pads made by Pass It On Services (see attached) are really fun, aren't they? They do stimulate people to try to read the signs - Val ;-)