September 5, 2010

> On Sep 4, 2010, at 12:41 AM, Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
>
>> Hi Andre,
>>
>> I followed your invitation to read this wonderful, wonderful "Aéroport"
>> story - wow - soooo much fun - and it feels almost like sitting in the plane
>> - next to the pilot - the clouds, the heavy rain, the sun, the horizon
>> taking off and landing - and congrats the way you wrote this great opus!!
>> I am so impressed!
>>
>> Just one additional question - perhaps you want to write the left hand for
>> airport in a different way??  Smile -
>>
>> Take care and keep on with the great work
>>
>> Stefan

--------

Hello Andre!
I agree with Stefan - so much fun! THANK YOU for writing this literature - I love it!

Here is a screen capture of a black and white version - I hope you can see this better, Andre - So let me try to read this - see my comments below...I think I understand the first few signs anyway, and I can see the wind, and rain and problems flying in the middle of the document - looks like a hard job to drive an airplane!  Val ;-)