  Hi,
     Does anyone know of a way to get SignWriter DOS to run on Windows
Vista 64bit?

When I try to run it, I get the following errors.  I've tried to run in
it Win98 mode and still get the same error messages.

This version of C:\Users\Duncan\Downloads\SWDOS\sw44us\sw.exe is not
compatible
with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system
informa
tion to see whether you need a x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of
the progr
am, and then contact the software publisher.
--

Jonathan Duncan
Cel: 9784-9775