Write to me privately for the donation of copies...

And Lucyna and Jonathan...I have ordered more copies to be printed and I learned yesterday that the printed copies have been shipped to my office so I am expecting them to arrive soon. Once I receive them, I will send you both your copies....

I will also send you copies of a new textbook that Adam Frost and I are writing ... the SignWriting Hand Symbols Manual ...it is number 3 on the Lessons page and is based on the handshapes in the ISWA 2010.

Val ;-)

PS. Meanwhile, anyone can download and print copies for your students. Go to:

SignWriting Lessons
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/

and click on Number 1 and 3 on that web page...