Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Thor Malmjursson
Gesendet: Freitag, 8. Oktober 2010 22:52
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: AW: cannot reach SignPuddle with Firefox but with Explorer

Thanks for the information, Stefan.

Could you tell me if your school connects to the internet through a proxy, or is it directly to the internet?  It looks like there is a proxy which is possibly causing the loading to fail, because the server is taking too long to answer.

Does the page take a long time (more than 15 seconds) to load when you use Internet Explorer?

I will check what is happening - it may be that the network cache needs emptying.

Cheers,

Thor