Hi Lucy,

You logged as the responsible Editor ?  (hm that should work)

You can go for a  test –

Just logg in as you did.

Now create a sign. Add it to the dictionary.

Go : Search by word – and look for the sign you added a second before.

Now there should appear the box that would allow you to rewrite the sign ...

(I just tried in the Polish SignPuddle and could rewrite and even delete this sign ;-)) )

If it works all you need is a fresh  Editor status from Valerie

Good luck

Stefan