November 23, 2010

SignPuddle Exhibit
Communication Access and Technology Expo in Tampa, Florida, Nov 20 2010

Below is a link to the SignPuddle Banner by Bill Reese - Very Cool!

SignPuddle Exhibit Banner by Bill Reese
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs7/sw0626_SignPuddle_Exhibit_Banner_by_Bill_Reese.pdf

This inspires me to try to setup presentations for SignPuddle at other Expos...if others know of Expos we could attend, please tell us - and other software for SignWriting can certainly be involved too - anything that helps us use SignWriting on computers could be a part of exhibits -

Now we have a banner that can travel with us .... that is really a great help -

Congrats once again, Bill -

Val ;-)