Big kisses to you, Val and all the people working in your direction.
Bless you
Yaelle :)

Le 03/11/2010 05:00, SW-L automatic digest system a écrit :
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
There is 1 message totalling 46 lines in this issue.

Topics of the day:

  1. SignPuddle Exhibit at Communication Access & Technology Expo, Tampa,
     Florida

Date:    Tue, 2 Nov 2010 09:22:08 -0700
From:    Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: SignPuddle Exhibit at Communication Access & Technology Expo, Tampa, Florida

SignWriting List
November 2, 2010

Hello SignWriting List!
I am happy to tell you that "SignPuddle for Sign Languages" will have an exhibit table at the Communication Access & Technology Expo in Tampa, Florida, on November 20, 2010, from 10:00 to 5:00, at the Wyndham Hotel:

Communication Access & Technology Expo
November 20, 2010
10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wyndham Hotel
700 North Westshore Boulevard
Tampa, Florida 33609

Visit this web site:

CAI, Communication Access Inc.
Serving the Needs of People with Hearing Loss
http://www.communicationaccess.org/

Perhaps you would like to attend? I hope you will!

All this is made possible by the generosity of our co-worker and List member, Bill Reese, who is providing the table for us, and is designing the SignPuddle display, including a computer running the PersonalPuddle for visitors to try -

You are so super, Bill! THANK YOU -

I just shipped a box of brochures and handouts to Bill yesterday, and now Bill is working on the artwork for the display -

Look forward to seeing photos from the Expo, Bill!

Val ;-)

About Bill:

William L. Reese – Engineer & CART Consumer
Bill Reese is a civil engineering design consultant and an advocate for people with hearing loss. Bill has been hard of hearing for many years and became “stone-deaf” in 2002. He currently serves as the President of the local Suncoast Chapter of the Association of Late-Deafened Adults and is a member of the Deaf Action Committee (DAC) for SignWriting. He is involved with advocacy and support for people with hearing loss, supports Deaf literacy, supports people with Neurofibromatosis Type 2 (NF2), and is a member of the Tampa Bay WAP list, a health focused cooperative. Bill is the recipient of the Fearless Leader Award, which was presented by the National Association of Late-Deafened Adults.

End of SW-L Digest - 1 Nov 2010 to 2 Nov 2010 (#2010-161)