Val, Yaelle, all ya'll,
The exhibit is coming along good.  I've taken the banner in to be printed.  Val, I worked on it a bit more to fine tune it from what I had shown you, but it's essentially the same.

I got your box of brochures and handouts, Val!  Thank you so much for those.  Really nice printouts.

I'll be working on the interactive computer next.   If anyone has suggestions on how to secure a computer while allowing anyone to use it, I'd appreciate it.

Bill