That was just fabulous. The next time I go to anyplace it will be as an exhibitor. It is much better than a platform presentation because you can truly focus on individual questions.

Charles

From: Bill Reese <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tue, November 23, 2010 2:53:28 PM
Subject: Re: SignPuddle Exhibit at Communication Access and Technology Expo in Tampa, Florida, Nov 20 2010

Thank you, Val.  It was fun to do!  I hope others can use the banner graphics.

Every other exhibit with a computer was using it for display - they weren't interactive.  People didn't know they could use SignPuddle!  I needed to put up a sign next to the computer that said "Try me!"  The computer had been secured so only SignPuddle could be used - for the most part.

Bill