-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Sonntag, 5. Dezember 2010 21:34
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: AW: QUESTION...Curved arrows that hit the Front Wall Plane

SignWriting List
December 5, 2010

On Dec 5, 2010, at 12:22 PM, Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:

> Hi Val,
>
> wow what a nice teaching video - I did not know that you are a left hand
> signer - smile
>
> I am interested to discuss your ideas ...
>
> The video ends with number one in the Windows Media Player -
>
> Did you do a second video for number 2?
>
> Stefan

----------

Hello Stefan and everyone -

First, I am a right-handed signer and I signed this with my right hand - I
never noticed that the video reversed my hands - the entire video is
flopped! Because that computer monitor, in my office, is on my right side,
so that was me signing with my right hand, but I used a program called
PhotoBooth to create the video, and it has flopped everything - wow - I
never noticed that the photos and videos taken in PhotoBooth are flopped -

I guess I will have to re-do the video! or show arrows with left arrowheads
later ;-)

Second, the video got cut off - so I posted it on YouTube to give everyone a
link, and it has not shown up on YouTube yet...

So here is the same video in another format - the .mov format for QuickTime
- I hope you can view the whole video now - smile - it is right handed
flopped ;-)