So I need to remake the video discussing the differences between three symbols, not just two - ha!

That will have to be for another day - but thanks so much for pointing this out to me - The movement that I showed on the video is actually the Symbol Number 3 in the attached diagram - you are right about that - going side, forward, and then side, and forward...

The symbol number 2 in the attached is side, and then a forward-up curve, then side again, and then a forward-up curve, and then side again...used in storytelling...

I am too rushed now on other jobs to make another video but at least I hope I have explained this in words -

Val ;-)

-----