From: Gagnon et Thibeault <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tue, December 7, 2010 10:10:32 AM
Subject: Photo 3E and photo 3F ?

Hi Val and  everyone,

    See the  attached right and left hands.  You look at 2C, 2D, 3E and  3F.

    I describe  a photo 2C.  A palm of the left flat hand with a side thumb is
facing to  the left side wall.  The side thumb is facing to the  signer.

    For a  photo 2D, a palm of the right flat hand with a side thumb is facing
to the right  side wall.  The side thumbe is facing to the signer.

    Now, I ask  you how do you write down for photos 3E and 3F?

    I explain  a photo 3E. A palm of the left flat hand with a side thumb is
facing to the  right side wall.  The side thumb is facing to a front of the
wall.

    For a  photo 3F, a palm of the right flat hand with a side thumb is facing
to the left  side wall.  The side thumb is facing to a front of the  wall.

    Best  regards,

     André