  From: Charles Butler
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 12:58 PM
  Subject: Re: Photo 3E and photo 3F ?

  Gagnon,

  I would say that D becomes E, and C becomes F.  That has always been the case if you reverse the hands then the mirror image applies to the opposite rotation.  Else we would have to have a thumb on the white side of the palm, which is never been the case.  The thumb follows the back of the hand side.

  Charles