hey every one
I am the girl from morocco who is trying to work on the compiler from ASL
to English. please I need your help!!! if someone has the project that
facilate the insertion of sign-writing symbols using DOS can you pass it to
me please??? I need your help so bad. and for the one who is working on
the chemistry using sign-writing are you working on specific part of the
chemistry or you are just translating your research using sign-writing :-)
thank you for your help and sorry to disturb :-( have a nice day and I wish
all of you the best

--
Meryeme Ayache.*
**Elève ingénieur ( 2ème année )